Terms and Conditions
The term “LED City” or “LEDCityUSA.com” or “us” or “we” or “our” or “Company” refers to the LED City whose registered office is 2415 Southwell Road Dallas Texas USA 75229. The term “you” or “your” or “you’re” refers to any user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- LEDCityUSA.com contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us or to us for our use. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LEDCityUSA.com’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the governing laws of Texas and the United States of America.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LEDCityUSA.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.